<< Back to all Blogs
Login or Create your own free blog
Layout:
Home > now we wait...
 

now we wait...

February 26th, 2011 at 10:47 am

We made an offer. $28,000 below list. Now we wait.
And, if we end up in contract, I start to freak out about not selling this place and moving. This is going to be hard!

7 Responses to “now we wait...”

  1. scottish girl Says:

    Hope you get it!

  2. Ima saver Says:

    Keeping my fingers crossed!

  3. Looking Forward Says:

    Good luck - however it turns out. Smile

  4. LittleGopher Says:

    Good luck!

  5. ThriftoRama Says:

    They are having an open house tomorrow, so hopefully there won't be any competing bids coming in. I will not get into a bidding war.

  6. MonkeyMama Says:

    Eh, real home shoppers don't go to open houses.

    Good Luck!

  7. ThriftoRama Says:

    If I were selling, I would wait until after the open house to accept. In fact, last time I sold, I did!

    Plus, it's been in the market 5 months and the only advertisement for the open house is on the sign out front. It's not on the listing. So I'm thinking they aren't going to get huge traffic. We'll see!

Leave a Reply

(Note: If you were logged in, we could automatically fill in these fields for you.)
*
Will not be published.
   

* Please spell out the number 4.  [ Why? ]

vB Code: You can use these tags: [b] [i] [u] [url] [email]